This was a dating blog that has turned into a life blog. I found the man I love while dating and will now see what happens in life.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Honesty is the Best Policy

So, I'm just wondering why it's so hard for a guy to say "I'm sorry (or not), but I'm just not that into you." As much as Ballerino was a complete ass, he has been the only person that has been able to be honest when it comes down to the nitty gritty. I want a guy that will say "Things were going good but I am scared to make a commitment" or "I wanted to have sex and since you aren't putting out, just leave." As much as it sucks initially, I would take this over a random text message conversation every few days and a phone call of condolence when a family member dies, like he actually cares. If any guys are reading this, PLEASE JUST BE HONEST! Girls will appreciate in the long run. Maybe I'm just different but if I don't feel like I'm that into a guy I say something! Maybe not the complete truth, like in the case of the Teacher but I don't lead them on, which has to count for something. They know when we are dating and the second we stop. I am not that girl that will get super serious when she meets a guy, not like I used to be, I just want someone who I can share things with and laugh with...I'm not talking marriage but just a guy who I have things in common with and has a good personality...doesn't sound like too much to ask for, but apparently is these days.

Aren't these a couple trustworthy looking fellows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home