This was a dating blog that has turned into a life blog. I found the man I love while dating and will now see what happens in life.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Final Test

I decided that I could not handle Mr. Teach For America's over the top snuggles. I like my space. When I'm reading my homework, I don't like having someones head resting on my shoulder. (Literally, reading over my shoulder...it was horrible. I made up an excuse that I had to use the restroom so that I wouldn't hurt his feelings and I could get him off of me.) I don't like telling someone about my day and having him get so into it or whatever that he kneels on one knee right in front of me and grabs my hand. I wasn't crying, I didn't need assistance getting through a troubled time, I was telling him about how Studio class sucked because it was so long. Give me space!

I also came to the conclusion that his fashion, or lack there of, was more than I could bear. I don't like slacks with Teva sandals, or just Teva sandals for that matter. I don't like his jean shorts and I don't like that he wears T-shirts every single day (unless he's at work). I like a man that can dress to impress. T-shirts are great on the weekends when hanging out, I'm all about them then, but if you ask me over for dinner or want to take me out, throw on a polo for crying out loud! I like to feel like I'm important enough for you to dress up for, I dress up for you!

So, what I learned was that definitely like for men to dress to impress since woman do for them. I also learned that I am a little more vain than I had ever thought I was, and I'm OK with that! I learned that I don't like men that cry on our second date, even if they are sad for their sister.

Mr. Teach For America did not pass the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home