This was a dating blog that has turned into a life blog. I found the man I love while dating and will now see what happens in life.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mr. Teach for America

For my internship I have to go to all the school is in the school district and survey classrooms. Exciting I know. I went to a school on their first day of school and they were having an assembly on school conduct or something. I was relieved to not have to deal with all the teachers. I got through the entire down stairs and was making my way upstairs to get on with the second floor. As I got to the top of the stairs I notice about 5 or 6 teachers standing in the hall talking. I went into a couple classrooms and as I make my way down the hall they stop me and ask me what I'm doing. I noticed a man with black hair, blue eyes, and a good build. I explained what I was doing and went on with my business. I walked into a room and noticed Black Hair, Blue Eyes was sitting at his desk. We started talking and and I noticed his shirt. It was ugly. Long story short he asked me out and I accepted, ugly shirt and all.



Our first date we met at McNellie's. It was amazing conversation! We talked for hours. I did how ever notice he was wearing Teva sandals. I'm not ok with this but let it slide.



Our second date was to see Inglorious Bastards. Amazing movie but again not an amazing shoe choice. And to top it off he was wearing jean shorts. Unless you are in grade school, you don't look cute in jean shorts. If your going to the lake or river or working in your yard, fine, but never on a date!



We've seen each other a few times sense and every stinking time he's wearing these blasted Teva sandals! When leaving one night he says to me "ugh...the velcro on my teva sandals aren't working anymore. I think I'm going to have to get a new pair." I took it upon myself to take the opportunity to point out that his shoes are stupid and he should probably just buy some flip flops instead. His response was "but I've been wearing these for at least 6 years!" My point exactly! If you bought them 6 years ago, they are not cool now (and never were might I add) there for you should not buy a new pair! And while you're at it, throw out your stupid jean shorts!



On top of his less than great sense of style he is starting to get really clingy. I don't like PDA or having someone have their arm around my waist while I'm walking, especially this early in the game. I told him to back off and he had but he still thinks its ok to put his arm around while walking...I need my space! Get off of me!



With all of these things in mind I am left with this puzzle...Can I get over his poor fashion choices in hopes of training him dress better? And if so, can I last that long while dealing with all the in my face snuggling and affection?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home