This was a dating blog that has turned into a life blog. I found the man I love while dating and will now see what happens in life.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Final Act

So I decided to give this very persistent, spoiled, attractive, man a chance. I thought to myself "what guy would pursue a girl for over a week if he wasn't kind of into me?" Wrong!

BallerinO and I went out on a few dates, all went very good. We met for appetizers once; he took me to the park with a bottle of wine on a different day; and he took me out to dinner on our final date. And that is where this story begins....We went to a little Italian place, Tucci's. I love this place and if anyone has a free night they should check it out because the food is amazing! So we ate and drank and were merry. When we were finished eating we were jamming out in the car, having a good time and every once and a while he would grab my hand and gently kiss it. We got back to his house and we began talking and listening to music. One thing led to another and a full on make out session had began. After several minutes of this he looks at me and announces "Let's have sex." I reply the same as I have from the beginning, "No." He said "But I bought condoms!" At this point in time was he wanting me to say "Oh, well since you bought them, OK let's do it!" No sir! I again looked at him and simply replied "No, we aren't having sex." He huffs and gets up. From the kitchen he says to me, pointing towards to door, "If we aren't going to have sex you need to just leave." Waiting to see if he was serious I just looked at him. Then he said "You are so boring, just go." At this point in time he went to refill his drink or something, I didn't stay long enough to find out. I grabbed my purse and left. While getting in my car I glanced up and he is standing on the balcony just watching me. Ugh. I don't need this BS from men.

BallerinO, this was your final act with me. The curtain is closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home