This was a dating blog that has turned into a life blog. I found the man I love while dating and will now see what happens in life.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Designer Schminer

I know it's been a while since I've been on here...I've had a couple interesting dates, to say the least...here goes!

For a few months I was talking to Graphics Designer. We met through a mutual friend at a concert. He was a very respectful and polite guy...at first. He always wanted me to come over as soon as he got off work, he liked taking me out to dinner, and I never once picked up a tab! What girl wouldn't like this? One night I was having a girls night and he was hanging out with his friends. He called me up and asked it me and my girlfriend wanted to meet up with him and his friends, that way we could hang out together. After talking with my girlfriend we decided to give it a shot! Upon arrival he introduced me to his friends and I did the same. Things were going well...very well! We decided to leave the original place and head to another. Before leaving we were all trying to figure out who was riding with who and here's where things got weird...I went to Graphics Designer to see who is was riding with he said "Go home. I'm going to have more fun with these people, so just go home." What?! Who says that?! I looked at him to see if he was kidding and nope, he wasn't. So I left. It was too late and I had been drinking so I couldn't drive home. My girlfriend went home and I decided to stay at his place. I know it sounds weird to do that but I did it. I fell asleep and a couple hours later he calls and says "Where are you?" I told him I was safe and it didn't matter. (Part of me thought that he found a girl and was going home with her, that's why he wanted me to leave.) He then said he was on his way home so I had to tell him I was sleeping at his place. He said that was fine because he wanted to talk to me anyway. When he got there he was wasted drunk. He came up and tried to give me a hug and I just stood there waiting for what could possibly come next. He said that he didn't think we were going to work out (thanks captain obvious, don't you think I have already figured that out!?) He then went on to say that I was (and I am quoting exactly) "Not fun enough, not Catholic enough, and not sexy enough"! Ha ha! Whatever! I just shook my head and went back to sleep. I woke up in the morning to him trying to lay next to me and cuddle and snuggle with me. I pushed him away and he looked at me confused. I said "Do you remember the conversation we had last night?" He said "Yes". I asked him if he felt the same way. He said "Yes". I said "So why are you trying to hug me?" He said he still likes me. What?! I said I didn't need this so I was leaving. He said "You don't have to leave, we could hang out today." This boy was crazy confused. Needless to say, we didn't work out. And I know I'm no Angelina Jolie but I think I'm a fairly attractive girl. I am proud to not be Catholic (no offense to anyone who is), and I know I'm fun who knows what he's talking about there. Another funny thing...since we had been talking for a while I became friends with his friends and I was informed by him that I was no longer aloud to talk to them. Ha Ha! The next day I was invited to a birthday party that he hadn't even been invited to! When party time came around all his friends said that he messed up big time and guess what, he tried to get me back...did it work? NO WAY IN HELL! (The picture is me hanging out with his friends...yes I am wearing a wig and yes it's as a joke)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home