This was a dating blog that has turned into a life blog. I found the man I love while dating and will now see what happens in life.

Friday, August 14, 2009

BallerinO


The following story makes me sound shady but remember, I was left at a bar by Marine. I'm OK with what happened so you need to be OK with it too....


Minutes after Marine left, a very attractive and fit man came up to talk to me. He reminded me of a Ken doll. Longer wavy blonde hair and a rock hard body....whats not to like?! We talked for a long time, he introduced me to his sister and his friends, and they were engaging me in conversation as well. They told me they were walking next door to meet some other friends and they would like for me to join them. At this point in time I was thinking, what else have I got to lose tonight, I've already been left once! So I joined this very attractive man, his sister, and their friends at the bar next door. Everything was going great! Attractive man was paying attention to me like no other girls in the bar existed, his sister bought me a drink, and the friends were telling me about their families and work. Here's where my judgement went down the tube. They were all going to go his house and swim and invited me to go with them. I went. In my defense, I wasn't a complete idiot, I drove myself (yes I drank and drove, I'm sorry) so just in case something was to happen I could leave at my discretion. Everyone just took their clothes off (keeping the under garments on) and jumped in. For all of you who know me, I'm not OK with taking my clothes with so many people around, especially since they all had amazing bodies. Attractive man went to look for his suit because he apparently wasn't wearing under garments. While looking for his shorts he showed me around his house...I'm sorry, mansion. The house was amazing! He went into the laundry room to get his shorts and started kissing me...I didn't want to give him the wrong impression (or get raped) and that's when my clear judgement came back and I said I had to go. I left that very instant waving good bye to all as I passed them to leave. I got to my car and realized that I left in such a rush I didn't even get my purse. What an idiot. I left him in the laundry room barley said good bye to anyone and now had to go back up and face everyone again...ugh. When I walked back up the longest driveway ever, there waiting for me was Attractive man, with my purse. I said thank you and was unsure what to do from there so I left again. As I am walking away he yells out "I'll call you. I want to hang out again." I was thinking, sure you will buddy. He called me before I made it home but I didn't answer. He text and called me the next day and asked me out for a drink. I was shocked! Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, I went. I had a margarita and he had a couple beers. Over our drinks we talked about ourselves, what we did, where we're from, where we want to go...blah blah the usual stuff. Come to find out, he's a ballet dancer, races cars, and collects cars. Wow! We then went to Riverside and sat by the fountains and talked some more. All of the sudden he again leans over and kisses me. I let him this time. Everything was fine until he starts talking dirty in my ear. Not just a little dirty but very dirty, vulgar, xxx rated. This is a complete turn off to me not only when I'm in a relationship but especially when I'm not. I made no excuses, I just told him I was leaving.


I haven't seen him in a week. He calls me and texts me everyday. He calls me beautiful, cutey, and sexy. He asked me everyday if we can hangout, everyday I say no. He texts me saying stuff like, I hope you're having a wonderful day. I told him that I wasn't going to have sex with him and so if that's what he is looking for then needs to go away and there will be no hard feelings. But no, the calls and texts keep coming. Why is this man being so nice to me when I am blowing him off so much? I think its because he thinks if he's nice long enough he'll get some action. Sorry Ballerino, I'm a smart girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home