This was a dating blog that has turned into a life blog. I found the man I love while dating and will now see what happens in life.

Monday, October 5, 2009

A Fiery Week with a Fireman

This past week has been great! Fireman and I have shared two bottles of wine (each on separate nights), watched movies, talked, went to dinner, shared cocktails out with friends, and watched a football game.

Yesterday I thought it would be nice if I made dinner for him, he agreed. We decided that I should go to his place because of the living my situation. When I got to his house, I got the sudden chills, hands and feet were ice. I couldn't warm up. He was so sweet and got me a blanket AND started a fire. He offered assistance in the kitchen but I insisted he couldn't. I made chicken and tortellini pesto, it was rockin'! After dinner, I was feeling a little bit worse. Again, he was super sweet, he told me to lay on the couch, he covered me up with the blanket and got out his guitar. He played guitar and sang to me for almost an hour. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. Listening to him sing and play was awesome, not to loud, not to soft. As much as I was enjoying it, I suddenly got a headache. Of course he got me a Tylenol and a glass of water! I laid there in his arms for another hour or so and decided that I wasn't feeling any better and should probably go home. He gave me sweet kiss and walked me to my car.

I slept all Sunday (with the exception of about 8 hours, all those prior to making his dinner) and then went home and slept another 12 hours. He was good at taking care of me. Ugh, this sickness needs to hit the road so Fireman and I can hangout some more!

1 Comments:

Blogger suburban hippie mama said...

Feel better soon! Don't want to jinks anything, but he sounds "hopefull"!

October 6, 2009 at 8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home