This was a dating blog that has turned into a life blog. I found the man I love while dating and will now see what happens in life.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Movie and McDonald's

So as of my last post I went home because I wasn't feeling well. I was sick all week. I missed two days of school due to this chest congestion, cough, upset stomach thing I had going on. Every day FireFighter would call and check on me. He offered to bring soup and crackers but I wouldn't let him because I didn't want him to get sick (and that would of required me to throw on some lip gloss and mascara, at minimum, and that wasn't going to happen!). So last night was the first time all week that we got to hang out. We had fun, like always. We went and saw Couple's Retreat. I still have this deep cough so when I laugh, which is all the time with him, I sound like a 60 year old woman who has smoked her whole life, which makes us laugh even more. The movie was great! My stupid wheezy cough continued through the whole thing. I love Vince Vaughn!

After the movie we went through the drive thru at McD's. I haven't been there in so long! We got chicken nuggets and french fries to share. We took it back to his place where we sat in front of the TV and watched a Tevo-ed episode of Grey's Anatomy. This guy's great. I enjoyed my McDonald's and a movie date. And people say I'm high maintenance. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home